Saturday, November 30, 2019

Gahan Gone!


Gahan Wilson passed away this month, and I'd like to remember him and cue up the coming blitzkrieg we call Christmas at the same time. Gahan's view of the Santa was a bit off the traditional mark, but something tells me that he got it righter than most.


An immortal morbidly-obese elf who reads minds and trespasses with no regard to property or privacy might not be the goody two-shoes we've always been lead to believe. Gahan knew it as these cartoons show all too well.









Merry Fricking Christmas One and All and Goodbye Gahan!

Rip Off

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to say I'd never heard of Gahan Wilson but I love those unorthodox images of Santa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice collection of Mr. Wilson's Yule cartoons. Sad that he passed, but I understand he had dementia, and what kind of life is that? Fondly remember "peeking" at my friend's Dad's Playboys back in the 1960's for the latest Gahan Wilson "monster cartoon". Of course, we just looked at them for the articles....

    ReplyDelete