Friday, November 1, 2019

A Cornucopia!


After several months of heavy themes, this November at the Dojo there will be a brief sabbatical and then it will be catch-as-catch-can with each day offering something a little different. I've got a backlog of things I want to address or review or whatever, such as my newly arrived set of Godzilla movies which will allow me to see for the first time ever two of the Toho classics.


Or the one official Tarzan of the Apes novel I've never read, the one written by one of the great science fiction and fantasy writers of the last century -- Fritz Leiber.


Or perhaps a somewhat belated review of the remarkable movie Joker which took the superhero movie into the mainstream.


So look to November as a cornucopia, a virtual horn of plenty when I'll fill in some long-standing gaps and you'll never know what's about to tumble out next as we countdown together to Thanksgiving (the best holiday of all). But I hope you find it tasty.


After a celebration of the late great Steve Ditko tomorrow, a brief respite and I'll see you again in a week or so.

Rip Off

No comments:

Post a Comment