Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Rip Jagger's Other Dojo!


Well folks it's been swell. After a decade here at the Dojo mouthing off about comics of a Charlton nature and otherwise and offering up my unwanted opinions about the state of play in these United States, I am closing up the shop. Or rather I'm closing up this shop and opening up a new one called appropriately enough Rip Jagger's Other Dojo. (My imagination knows few bounds.)

I don't know the reasons but my ability to fully operate this blog has been compromised and despite numerous attempts to regain control I've decided to shutter the windows and start afresh.

The more I pondered the idea, the more it appealed to me. I have many traditions here which have developed over the years and not all of them are ideally useful, so I'm letting go of much of the bric-a-bac and clearing the shelves to begin anew with a fresh look.

I hope one and all feel free to join me at the new digs as 2020 looms. Go to:

RIP JAGGER'S OTHER DOJO

Or you can use the handy link in the sidebar at the top. There have been reports of it being hard to find, but hang in there.

You are most welcome to check it out.

Rip Off

6 comments:

  1. Adding your new blog to the "Bloggy Creek" sidebar at WORLD OF MONSTERS (formerly MONSTER MAGAZINE WORLD).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I thought you were ending blogging there . All the best for 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you Rip cannot find you happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete