Thursday, November 1, 2018

Favorite Heroes Countdown!


This month I will try something a little different here at the Dojo. I will conduct a countdown of my favorite superheroes, beginning later today when everyone has the sweet taste of holiday candy on their breath with number thirty and then continuing relentlessly to number one soon after the turkey, pumpkin pie and cranberries have fully settled. Why? It sounds like fun, and if I cannot have fun here, then why bother. Hopefully there will be a teensy mote of suspense as the countdown clicks down. Now to be clear, I am counting down my "favorite" superheroes, so I don't feel any obligation to suggest they are the biggest or the best, which in nearly all instances they are not. I like superheroes with a little difference, a personal flavor. Usually that is supplied by the idiosyncratic nature of the creators who either fashioned or worked on the hero.


I don't rule out other posts in addition from time to time, but hopefully if the stars line up correctly each day will give the faithful visitor to the Dojo a new hero to ponder at the very least.


Hang onto your hats! This should prove interesting. (I hope.)

Rip Off

2 comments: