Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Your Vote Is Vital!


This 1952 Harvey comic says it all. I've already cast my ballot this year. I vote every time, and I vote with gusto.

But after this year's endless election, I've promised my wife a few months sabbatical from political gab. I'm still up for reasoned discussions of policy, but the endless haggling over the sundry politics has been tiresome for some time.

The next election will begin hours after a winner is declared in this race, and I refuse to be part of that humbug again. At least for a while.

So vote, then treat yourself to something nice. You deserve it.

Rip Off

2 comments:

  1. Proof that great minds think alike.
    You run the front cover, I run the back...
    http://atocom.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-election-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds perhaps or the fact that even broken clocks stumble across the facts twice a day.

    Rip Off

    ReplyDelete