Monday, November 1, 2021

Dojo Discontinuity!

Due to some peculiar technical problems with my antique computer (my one and only at the current time) I am putting the Dojo on a little hiatus for a short time until I can either get this relic repaired or more likely get a new computer purchased and installed. 

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who follows the  Dojo regularly and even those who do so only occasionally, and I hope you'll check back in when the place is up and running again at full speed. It should be relatively soon. In the meantime feel free to check out the archives if you need a quick Dojo fix. 

In the words of General Douglas McArthur (who like Rip Jagger the Judomaster battled the Axis powers in the Pacific) -- "I shall return."


Until then...

Rip Off 

8 comments:

  1. And I shall look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to your return! G'luck with the resurrection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The resurrection has gone smoothly...so far. I'm enjoying the bigger screen quite a lot.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully you will get your old computer repaired until then I will await your return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I opted for a new one. The price for fixing the old one was more than I paid for it originally so that was not an option.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the pc. Advanced tech is such a mixed blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth. It's so easy to put a wrong foot out in the cyber world.

      Delete