Monday, October 21, 2024

When Spam Goes Bad!

I thought it was unusually quiet around here.  

Let me issue a quick apology to those loyal folks who commented on one of my posts in the last few weeks and yet didn't see it show up on the blog. Your comments were all getting shuttled to my SPAM folder for some dang reason I don't understand. I'll be on the watch out for more shenanigans going forward. If I've missed one, try to let me know. I truly value every comment. Sorry about that, folks. 

Special thanks to those who tipped me to the problem. 

Rip Off 

4 comments:

  1. Don't you check your Blog's comments section, RJ? Pending comments show up there, not just in your email's comment section.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I have just relied upon the e-mail notifications, but I'll have to be a bit more diligent.

      Delete
  2. It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologise Rip - glad u found the problem.

    ReplyDelete