Thursday, April 14, 2022

Coming Soon -- I Hope!

For reasons beyond my meager technical understanding the ability to access the comments section of the blog has disappeared.  I don't know why this has suddenly happened, but as has been the case with the blog in the past, such function might well reappear as suddenly as it vanished. But it might also signal the beginning of further deterioration of functions. When this kind of thing happened a few years ago (for no reason I could discern) I created Rip Jagger's Other Dojo as a haven and used it for a year or so when suddenly things here righted themselves. 

Because of this glitch I'm suspending the Dojo for the time being. I don't want to put up a smattering of posts which might fall prey to further technical glitches. I have many plans for posts for this spring and summer and I need to figure out if it's best to try and ride it out here or switch over to the other site sooner than later. I need some time to plan that relaunch if it proves necessary. 

But let me hasten to add I do appreciate greatly those who take time to read my meandering messages and especially those stalwarts who take time comment on my work and play here at the Dojo. 

More when I've decided how to proceed. 

Rip Off

No comments:

Post a Comment