Monday, July 15, 2019

Repose!


The Dojo is taking a little break for just a few days in the swelter of summer so that yours truly can get some necessary things done out in the real world and maybe reflect on a few projects for upcoming months here. Another hard truth is that my back bedroom full of mighty tomes is in  dire need of a wholesale organization. I have long passed the point when I cannot find something, now I cannot even effectively look for it. Change is in the offing and God herself only knows what I'll discover in those boxes. In times past when I've taken these breaks I showcase and possibly freshen some old posts, but none this time alas. If perchance you are one of those who venture into the Dojo regularly, take heart (or possibly dread) because sooner than you'd like these virtual doors will swing wide once again for business as usual.

Rip Off

2 comments:

  1. Take as much time as is needed. As a long time follower of this blog, I can say that you darn well deserve the time. Enjoy. We'll still be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sir for the kind support. I am back.

      Rip Off

      Delete