Sunday, September 27, 2026

Blogging The Watchmen!


Just a quick note to the regular visitors that due to problems with Blogger, I have been forced to switch links and other key features to the bottom of the blog. For links and other details about what's happening here, check down below. On the upside, it's motivated me to give the blog a fresh look. Hopefully things will settle down. 

Tomorrow we will begin to wrap up a stormy month with some Watchmen reviews. The more I dig into this classic comic by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, the more I appreciate it, especially in these dark days. 

Rip Off

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a few issues as well with my blog l. My latest articles aren't showing on other blogs and I'm having some issues downloading pictures/covers. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember several years ago when this blog stopped working altogether and I had to shift over to a new site. I happy to come back home when things started working again. Hopefully this storm will pass.

      Delete