Wednesday, December 26, 2018

What Do These Things Have In Common?







Given several you might say it's all about television shows that focus on espionage, and you'd be right as far as that went. If you look at the several of the others you might say they are classic animated shows from decades past and you would again be correct as far as that went. But the real answer is that these are all things I was gifted with for Christmas by my lovely and doting daughters. They asked me concoct a list of things I wanted for the holiday and put it on Amazon and they then proceeded to get me darn near all of it. I'm a lucky man indeed, and they help me hook up my second  DVD player in the bedroom in the nick of time. I'll be needing it in the weeks and months to come.

Rip Off

No comments:

Post a Comment