Friday, September 30, 2016

Mirror Mirror!


Mirrors are freaky things. They shows ourselves, but not quite. We become so accustomed to seeing our image reversed that we are sometimes startled when we see ourselves on film or in pictures. That is not the image of ourselves we have in our imagination. In my imagination I'm still slimmer than harsh reality reports. In my imagination the gray hair on my head and in my beard are less profound and evident than my wife sometimes tells me and my barber announces each time the clippings fall. Comics have long loved to use mirrors to reveal rather than conceal and showcase some aspect of character. This month we have a gallery of some of the wackiest mirror covers I could find. Enjoy!








































Rip Off

1 comment:

  1. To paraphrase The Joker - Where do you get such wonderful images?

    ReplyDelete