Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Battlin' Baubles!


Doesn't the Hulk look mildy irritated...as he ought.


And Cap here looks rather somewhat bemused by it all. He should be annoyed since someone has ripped off his shield. Mine, unlike this image from the internet is intact.

These two bobbleheaded trinkets are standing atop my computer as I type, presents from my two lovely daughters who picked them up in Florida at the Universal Studios park. What I love is that I didn't have to go to the blamed theme parks to get them myself - I hate theme parks. What I really love is that my girls took time to think of me.

Cute as cute can be.



And while I'm at it, they got me two Marvel movies for Christmas - the second Avengers movie and the delightful Ant-Man flick. Good stuff.

Good girls.

Rip Off

2 comments:

  1. I hate theme parks too…Expensive fees, long lines, bad food, whiney kids and rides that induce puking = no thanks.

    ReplyDelete