Sunday, June 6, 2010

In President Years!


My students often want to know how old I am. I'm not especially sensitive about my age, but I love to make a game of it, making them work for the information a bit. I give them my age in Presidents.

Since most of them are three Presidents old (Clinton, Bush, and Obama) I then suggest I'm eleven Presidents old. They then have to reach into the impossibly distant past of the last century and figure out how many terms each one served. Sometimes they even work it out and come back to me with the right answer, but mostly it's just too much labor and they give up asking.

But for fun here are all eleven of the Presidents who have held the office in my lifetime...in comic form!













How many Presidents old are you?

Rip Off

No comments:

Post a Comment