Friday, June 11, 2010

Haunts Of Horror!

Gray Morrow

Frank Kelly Freas

I want the two digests above, but I've never even seen one as far as I know. These 1973 efforts by Mighty Marvel to expand beyond the comic book ghetto and into the fiction digest magazine ghetto was a failure. There are these two books with their magnificent covers, and no more.

I well remember the house ad featuring the cover for issue one, but I never saw one when I was getting comics at the time. I'm sure they either never made it to the store I frequented or were racked in places I never looked.

I want them, but to get copies in condition that could stand reading would be extremely expensive if you could find them. But now that they are on my mind, I need to look some more.

Man those are great covers!

Rip Off

No comments:

Post a Comment